The EEE Department in our college offers 4years B.Tech Program with 60 students as intake and also offers 3 years Diploma course with 60 students. The objective of EEE Department is to provide the best technical education to the aspiring Power Engineer’s. The Department is functioning with sophisticated laboratory facilities as per AICTE norms.
Among these the Simulation of Electrical systems Laboratory has sophisticated software on Power Systems, Power Electronics and Control Systems based on MATLAB, AUTOCAD, and PSPICE.
The department Lab’s:
NAME OF THE LABORATORY
Circuits & Simulation
Electrical Systems & Simulation
The Departmental library houses large volumes of various titles which serve both the faculty and students. The under graduate students of the department are well placed in many national and international organizations. Some students have attained MS (Master of Science) in foreign countries and many others are placed in responsible positions in various organizations across the globe.
Our teaching methodologies include:
- We use the most dynamic workshop style of training. We encourage students to actively involve in understanding concepts through hands-on, small-group and individual explorations, using real-time examples from the industry.
- This method enables us to make learners explore and master concepts in a more effective manner. It helps us to create a participative environment in which the learner is more likely to be involved and motivated.
- This style essentially creates learning experiences that guide, direct, and facilitate the acquisition of new knowledge by the learners.
- We adopt production style of teaching engage students in instantaneous and innovative learn–by-practical method. This can enrich the understanding levels of learners with the meaningful and practical approach.
- We assign time-bund group assignments and encourage them to learn the intricacies of electrical and electronics engineering