Minority committee is committed to provide an environment that support diversity and respects everyone regardless of color, religious belief or cultures and also commits to ensuring protection of everyone including minorities and acting as per the provisions of constitution of India in such matters.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To empower the faculty and students belong to minority and other backward communities
- To handle the issues and short and long-term needs of the minorities
- The Minority cell helps students and faculty belong to minority religion including Christian, Muslim, Jain etc. and their spiritual requirement and academic development.
- To provide the facilities for Namaz for Islam faculty and students in the college campus.
Minority and OBC Committee Members:
Designation in committee
Dr. P. Kumar Babu
Ms. Shaik Shalini
Mr. P. Ravi Kumar
Associate Professor- ECE
Mr. S.M. Shafee
K. Vijaya Vani
SC/ST cell has been constituted in the college campus to resolve all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST students and faculties
- To bring the students belongs to SC/ST community at par with the main stream student body.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
- To monitor the implementation of reservation policy in the institution.
- Committee often meets the students and faculties belong to SC/ST communities, to understand their problem and take necessary action and/or render them necessary advice/help to resolve the matter.
- Creating awareness among the SC/ST students regarding the various Government and Non-Government scholarship schemes.
- Counseling the students to help them overcome inferiority complex related to interaction with fellow students and personal grooming, etc.