Women Empowerment & Grievance Redressal Cell (WEGRC)
- To furnish the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- The provision of opportunities and programs for girls and women to be financially, mentally and emotionally empowered to promote their growth as individuals in their own right.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college premises.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching women staff of Sree Venkateswara College of Engineering.
- To ensure personality along with academic development of students.
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes, women rights, gender equity.
- To receive any grievance/complaint from students/staff regarding sexual harassment.
- To investigate the case based on the above mentioned complaints relating to sexual harassment within 10 working days.
- To conduct a systematic inquiry on receiving any complaints from aggrieved students/staff and submit a detailed report to the undersigned for suitable action.
- To create awareness about health and hygiene among girl students.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women in general and gender discrimination in particular by means of programs.
Dr. P. Kumar Babu
Dr. M. Swetha Sandhya
Mrs. S. Narmadha
Assoc. Professor, EEE
Mrs. V. Kusuma Priya
Assoc. Professor, CSE
Mrs. C. Vidya
Asst. Professor, ECE
Mrs. L. Indumathi Devi
Asst. Professor, CIVIL
Mrs. Y. Supriya
Asst. Professor, H&S
Ms. T. Kavya Sree
Ms. P. Lahari
Ms. B. Mounika
Ms. A. Tejaswini